The Elicit-R was a surprisingly large improvement over the preceding Elicit model, certainly in terms of its ability to drive a wider range of loudspeakers.
The Elicit-R will deliver the best possible audio performance whilst remaining simple to use and easy to setup. Rega’s development work in amplifier design circuitry has allowed them further advance the Elicit-R performance by using new and improved power amplifier circuits (based around the hugely successful Rega Brio-R amplifier).
Combined with FET discrete line level pre-amplifiers and a programmable stepped attenuator volume control, ensuring greater levels of performance and control over the delivery of power. The Elicit-R is supplied with the new Solaris system remote handset offering full control over this and all of the current ‘R’ range of electronics.
Winner of the WHAT HI-FI 2014 Award for Best stereo amp.
- 105 Watts per channel into 8
- 127 Watts per channel into 6
- 162 Watts per channel into 4
- Input sensitivity for 105 Watts into 8
- Line inputs (input 1 switch set to line) 1-5 and record – 196mV load 10K
- Phono (input 1 switch set to phono) – 2mV Load 47K in parallel with 220pF
- Direct input – 760mV Load 50K
- Power amplifier gain – 31.6dB
- Record output – 196mV for rated inputs
- Pre-amplifier output – 760mV for rated inputs
- Dimensions: W 432mm x D 325mm x H 82mm
- Weight – 13kg
View more products by